All the Products are owned, hosted and operated by haathi.me.
Since we highly value the trust placed by you in our products, we insist upon the highest standards for secure customer information privacy.
- Security: Our products are committed to maintain the confidentiality of users’ data and activity through encrypted servers in VPC network and use of secure protocols. Any information given or received in confidence for one purpose will not be used for another purpose, or passed to a third party, without the data owners prior consent.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better.
On receiving personal information about our Users, you no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on our Users demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether to provide such information to Us.
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information or information as required to complete your tasks. If we do not receive information required for your tasks, we may choose not to complete your task.
On our Website, you can browse without telling Us who you are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behavior on our Website. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
Personal data is collected for using the services of Google Analytics. The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of our products, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
We may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the website when you visit and / or use the website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify you personally.
- Personal information/Other Information You May Provide
- We ask for some personal information when you create an account at any of the haathi.me products, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- To provide you with access to the appropriate network, we will require you to provide the name and contact information described above, and may also request that you update or verify this information from time to time. By using the Site, you agree to provide accurate information, and to cooperate with any haathi.me personnel.
- As a product user of haathi.me, you can create a profile that includes personal information, such as your gender, age, occupation, in addition to other content, such as photos. This information may be accessed and viewed by other members belonging to your private communities and as determined by your privacy settings. The privacy settings of account may be altered as deemed fit by you at any time.
- When you send messages through any of the haathi.me products, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
- When you send, and receive messages to or from any of the haathi.me product’s website, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number/e-mail address, the wireless carrier/internet provider associated with the phone number/URL connection, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction, for logging purposes.
- How We Use Your Personal Information/Other Information:
- We use the information provided by you on the Website to provide our services.
- We have a right to use this information for its business purposes by itself or with its business associates.
- We will have a right to use the information to provide personalized advertisements and offers, or to include that information in compilations developed by us, or to develop derivative works based on that information.
- You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Site’s content and product offerings and for its business purposes.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Note: Please provide a description of the information to be collected by haathi.me, along with its usage by haathi.me / it’s products.
- General information of the user.
- Collection of Information by Third Party Sites
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with haathi.me, unless expressly specified on the Website.
- Information Posted on The Website
- You shall not submit, upload or post to our forums any content which
- Libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- Falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- Violates any law;
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another computer. By posting any content on our forums, you automatically agree to indemnify our products from and against, any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
- By posting any content in the Website, you automatically grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all moral rights with respect to the posted content.
- E-mails and Opt-out
- You may opt-out of receiving notifications from us by changing your notification settings under the Settings tab after you log on to Website. Unregistered users who receive e-mails from us may also opt-out of receiving further e-mails.
- Security and Confidentiality
- You hereby acknowledge that our Website is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- Our Website will not be responsible for any loss of data / information resulting due to unauthorized access to Websites servers. You hereby agree to keep indemnified and harmless haathi.me products from any such unauthorized access to your information.
All information is saved and stored on servers which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Grievance Redressal:
The commercial use of the contents of the individual pages of this internet appearance requires our consent. All the rights to presentations and contributions on the individual pages of this internet appearance are held by the respective authors.
Use of Images
The use of any photographic works and photographic images (photographs, graphics and other pictorial representations) on this website takes place with the explicit consent of the respective authors and rights holders.